ADMIT ADMIN BOOKKEEPING & ADMINISTRATION
Are you looking for a bookkeeper or office support person?
Admit bookkeepers fit in to all sorts of organisations, for all sorts of reasons. Some scenarios include:
Six month contract to support office and management staff transition to new accounting software.
Temporary cover while an accounts employee is on annual or maternity leave.
Casual contract for a company that wants to employee someone full-time but isn’t completely sure of the role details or their ability to commit long-term to increased wages. We will assist with the role creation by working job description, contract and employment process.
Permanent, Full Service, Virtual Office contract to process accounts payable, accounts receivable, reconcile bank accounts, process payroll, pay bills, chase up and bank payments, take phone calls, respond to emails, collect and distribute mail (to our PO Box).
- Bookkeeping on Xero, MYOB & Reckon
- Data entry, account reconciliations & reporting
- GST, PAYE and FBT filing on your behalf
- Payroll processing, at your office or ours
- Creditor & Debtor accounts maintenance
- Install or customise your accounting software
- Implement & oversee effective management & office systems
- Regular or project based reporting
- Document editing and proofing
- Administration tasks, completed at your office or ours
- Permanent, temping or role preparation
- Liaison with your accountant for smooth EOY compliance
OUTSOURCE TO ADMIT ADMIN
Admit Admin is a small collective of bookkeeping and administration experts based in Canterbury. Our clients represent a wide range of industries and structures. Most are local… all are awesome.
We are experienced and comfortable fitting in to any size team. Our strengths are in the efficiency and adaptability that comes from our experience and our commitment to the accounting industry we work in.
Our combined experience and skills give us helpful industry insights for so many small to medium businesses: corporate and hobby oriented; companies, partnerships, sole traders, iwi & non-profit organisations; inventory, trade or service based entities; education and health providers; wholesalers, importers & retailers; family trusts, and musicians & artists.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone Katie on 021 558968 to arrange to meet and discuss your business or project requirements.
We love being a part of the success of clever, driven people and their enterprises, and welcome the opportunity to gather more insights in to business and life with you.Contact Us